Positive Affirmations Printable – for Boys

Words are powerful. How we speak reflects how we think which reflects how we act. I think that’s why the response to the positive affirmations printable was so overwhelming. Since publishing it my site traffic has tripled, and I’ve received a number of requests for another, less feminine version. So here it is, positive affirmations for boys. I hope that someday I’ll have a son or a nephew I can give it to. :)

As before, feel free to right click, save, and print. These are designed to be printed on an 8 x 10. Oh and please remember that these are for your own use only – not commercial use.

positive affirmations for boys

And if you missed the first positive affirmations printable. Here it is.

Comments

1. Michelle says:

Our whole extended family has loved seeing your positive affirmations for boys and for girls. Thank you for sharing!

2. GoobyGirl says:

I LOVE this!! I just pinned it on Pinterest! Can’t wait to put it in my boys’ room! Just curious if there is any way to change the blue to some sort of olive green or orange or something? It would match the camo in the boys’ room so much better! If not, that is cool–just thought I’d ask! Thanks so much for sharing!

3. I love the wording on this one. Any chance for a draft of the daughter version that uses “unlimited” and “amazing” the way this son version does? I honestly think that’s a more powerfully affirming message for both genders, and would love to see it for girls as well.

4. orthogal says:

I would also be interested in seeing the language changed for the girl version. The graphics and overall design al wonderfully done – you’re definitely very talrnted. I think the boy’s message would be fabulous in the girl’s format and be a much stronger message. Gorgeous!

5. I’ve been seeing these passed around Pinterest for days now! I have to agree with the previous two commenters—I think this would be a lovely thing for both boys and girls without the gender-specific language. You obviously didn’t intend it that way, but to me it’s a little sad that the girls get “amazing” but the boys get “unlimited” (there’s quite a big difference in the intensity of those words).

6. Thank YOU for both of these! You are so talented! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. :)

7. oopsadaisy girl says:

I really liked the wording on both signs. There are many other things that are also true and not all of them would fit on one great graphic. If someone wants it different they could do their own. Love to see some other people’s fun ideas on this as well. My two girls are very different as are my boys and it would be silly to make them decorate their rooms exactly the same just to be “equal”.

8. melissa says:

I saw this on a friend’s wall and fell in love with it (resulting in a mad Pinterest search, followed by a mad Etsy search). So glad you made this! Boys need to be told how awesome they are too!

9. I would really like to blow this up to about a poster size. Do you think it will hold the clarity? By the way, I LOVE this. Thanks for putting the time into it for all of us.

10. Amber Mae says:

Hi Nicole, It would probably start to pixelate a little at any size bigger than 16 x 20, but if you try to blow it up – let me know how it goes :)

11. April Jackson says:

I am saving both of these and printing them for my kids bathroom that they share. Great signs for them to grow up reading!

12. michellepaddy says:

Is there anyway you can make the lines red instead of blue. Need it for my son’s room and just love this.

13. I found you on Pinterest and just printed both the boy and girl affirmation printables out on photo paper and they’re beautiful! I especially love the boy version. It’s so hard to find printables geared towards teenage boys. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

14. Thank you SO much for these printables!! I just printed 2 copies for my 2 daughters room! I am expecting a baby boy in March, and was wondering if you could make the colors brown and green to match his nursery? If not, that’s A-ok! Just wondering!! Thanks,Katie

Trackbacks

1. […] positive affirmations for sons and daughters are still some of my most popular posts, but today I was thinking that sometimes I […]