This is really easy to make. I mean, really really easy. A drunk monkey could make this headband and it would still look cute.
Ready for the materials list? OK here it is: scissors and pantyhose
It’s so easy I don’t think you’ll need me to write out a description – the pictures do the talking, but just in case I’m wrong you’ll find them written beneath the pretty picture.
1. Cut off the leg and toe of your panty hose (doesn’t matter if it has runs – they add flair)
2. Tie it into a circle with a loose square knot
3. Tie another loose square knot
4. Pull really tight so that a little bit of panty-hose edge hangs over
5. Fan out your flower and pull it so it’s slightly longer than your leaf.
6. Ta – Da! Beautiful.
And I’ve got the most gorgeous little model to show it off :) This headband can be worn by babes and adults alike, although I put the flower at the nape of my neck underneath my hair when I wear it. It fits both me and baby because it’s really stretchy! Woot for stealing accessories from my infant daughter :)
I would love to see your versions of this! Feel free to leave me a link in the comments or email me pics at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can feature what you’ve done. Happy crafting!